Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Another Newbie Buggin ´ Out because my sheet didn ´t show up...    

Another Newbie Buggin ´ Out because my sheet didn ´t show up...

gkole70
United States

Another Newbie Buggin ´ Out because my sheet didn ´t show up...

Do new uploads show up immediately on the recent contributions page? If so, I submitted a worksheet a mere 8 hours ago and it ´s gone without a trace. Can someone tell me why I shouldn ´t be freaking out, because I ´d rather not, but if it really isn ´t going to come up there, I feel that is definitely...lame. Hopefully it takes some time for them  to show. Can someone confirm this for me? Thanks! Gary

1 May 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Have you checked here?

Search contributions by date

Day:
Month: Year:          

Choose the date 2nd May and look there. It might be there.

1 May 2009     

svetamarik Svetlana
Russian Federation

Your ws will appear on  the recent contributions page after the midnight (Spanish time) Don ´t worry!

1 May 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

WELCOME!

Please be patient, especially if you submit an Online Exercise. It does take time to review material. This is a great site! It ´s worth the wait. Smile

Carla

1 May 2009     

gkole70
United States

Thanks, all for your reassurance. I thought it was probably something like that, because in Asia we ´re a half a day ahead. GarySmile

1 May 2009