Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Harrasment    

Harrasment

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Harrasment

Victor,
I was trying to have a decent conversation with khaled69 and he stared insulting me and although I tried to be decent and civil he kept coming back at me with insults.  I can send you the posts if you like. Can I put him on an ignore list?

1 May 2009      

source
Turkey

Normally I would recommend you to send Victor a private message about this stuff but I know he cant or dont answer because I had a problem with one of the members too and I sent a private message in order to ask what should I do but I haven �t received any messages yet. Maybe Victor didnt read it or ignored me :)

1 May 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

dear victor
dont ever belive wt spagman63 say
he started first he inault me and insault islam .he was rude one without any sense of respect and morals and here wt he wrote
no subject:
Your English is terrible bro. I can barely understand you.
except wt u saw in ur blind media How do you know what I know?  You are gay and love to screw dogs.  Is that true?  We can generalize all we want.  I know A LOT about Islam.
just look in books if u r an educated one and i feel suspect of that. OMG. Now you are insulting my intelligence. TYPICAL.

now dear victor read that and judge

1 May 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Both of you are as bad as each other. Please stop. Send victor a PM his account name is victor.
But here on the forum is NOT the place to have a religious  based argument. You are BOTH doing yourselves NO FAVOURS by posting such things here.

1 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

I agree with you, cheezels. This is becoming extremely bothersome and tiring. I believe Vctor should make a new rule- no talking politics and religion on this forum.
khaled69 and Spagman 63 you �re both to blame. Have you heard of the saying "It takes two to tango" ? Well you �re both at fault and the rest of us aren �t interested in any petty arguments.

1 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Well you �re both at fault and the rest of us aren �t interested in any petty arguments.
WHy get involved in the thread then? My comment was a point.  I didn �t call him gay. I was making a point about generalizations.
If you don �t want to see it then why open the thread?
He doesn �t have enough decency to keep this private.

1 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

But here on the forum is NOT the place to have a religious  based argument. You are BOTH doing yourselves NO FAVOURS by posting such things here.
I DIDN �T post anything like that here. HE did.  My conversation with him was private but he took it public.

1 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Well my oh my! �This forum has got so angry. �And one of the contributors has the gall to complain that Victor did not reply to their complaint about being harrassed! This same person was asked today to stop posting a WANTED poster in the forum by some colleagues as it is NOT the place for them....so to try to circumvent the issue they use one of the same posters �as an Avatar. �Now if that is not harrassment and utter childishness ... then I do not know what is. �I do not normally get annoyed easily but but I do dislike arrogance.

1 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Just breathe one moment... Yes you are talking about me. I �d prefer quarrel via private messages. You can send me if you have a problem. Avatar preference is something related to me not you dear caroline . Yes some colleagues asked me not to bring about the issue more and more as this kind of thing happenned a lot and everywhere. So I preferred not to post any messages. It is a life, can you understand? Anyway the other point is between dear Victor and me... I do not flout to him because I appreciate what he does!!!

1 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Ah my dear Source I replied to your PM. And of course it is a life. �But so were all the other unfortunates who have been brutally murdered. �I have as much pain in my heart and mind as anyone else when these things happen. It �s just that I felt that the wanted posters were not �proper for thiis forum. �That �s my only gripe here.

1 May 2009