Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESLprintables rules    

ESLprintables rules

Damielle
Argentina

ESLprintables rules

I �ve been reading some old posts that I missed and came across some which deal with this again and again. One of them is this:

The issue I �m talking about is people suggesting  the moderators not to discuss the rules and only vote reported wss according to the rules.

tell me, please, if I �m mistaken, but I have seen that many of the current rules were originated, discussed and agreed on this forum. The same system of reporting worksheets was the result of several threads here.

So, If done in civil ways, what about letting these discussions grow? Those who bother posting things like these, really bother the "health" of the site, don �t they?

2 May 2009      

Anna P
Brazil

I think moderators should discuss the rules here - in the Forum - were all members could have the chance to voice their opinion. Of course, Victor decides the rules but sometimes we need some clarification.

For example:

1. Scanned worksheets. Sometimes they are clearly scanned from a book but we don �t have the source. Should the ws be removed without proof?
2. Copy & paste without any additional contribution. Today there are lovely cards that fall in this category and several members are commenting that they could stay. I really don �t know.
3. Dictionary wss with translations in other languages. I have seen comments like "we accepted one so we should accept others" but I am not sure if they really belong here. 
4. Flascards that are uploaded one by one. They are part of a set but you need to download a lot of times to get the whole set.

In doubt I refrain from deciding either way and I would like to hear your opinion and, if possible, Victor �s opinion.  He has posted a very useful set of examples next to the reported wss but I believe that it needs to be completed.

Thanks

2 May 2009     

flaviatl
Argentina

I agree 100% with you, girls. 

2 May 2009