Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To the moderators:    

To the moderators:

demeter_mar
Uruguay

To the moderators:

I think that probably some moderators had not understood which is our mission here. We are not supposed to insult or degrade the authors, but to tell them why their work might not be apropiate for this site. We must explain them in good terms what they have to change in their worksheets in order to be able to upload it again. We must not sensurate them.
Thanks

3 May 2009      

AbouSolaym
Morocco

demeter_mar I totally agree with you, especially that most moderators here behave like dictators. Some of them insulted me and even removed one of my worksheets claiming it �s stolen, which is not true. I �m very sure now that most of the moderators in this website are STUPID! 

3 May 2009     

pirchy
Israel

Insulting peple is definitely rude and no one has the right to call other peole stupid as
AbouSolaym said.
Please, let �s not spoil the wonderful atmosphere of this site.

3 May 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

THE MODERATORS HAVE A BIG RESPONSABILITY ON BEING SO AND ARE DOING A GOOD JOB, BUT � �SOME OTHERS� � -not all- MODERATORS FINALLY GOT THEIR DREAMT JOB AS POLICE SO THEY ARE JUST BEING TOO EXCITED ABOUT IT. 

I THINK !!! .

MISS MELISSA. Hug

P.S "IM TOTALLY OPOSED TO INSULTING AND OFENDING WITH RUDE WORDS TO ANYBODY ON THIS SITE, IN COLOMBIA, PERU OR ANY OTHER PART OF THE WORLD"

3 May 2009