Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEWS FLASH!! ALMOST PANDEMIC VIRUS!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!    

NEWS FLASH!! ALMOST PANDEMIC VIRUS!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Caroline565
Australia

NEWS FLASH!! ALMOST PANDEMIC VIRUS!! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

An EPIDEMIC �of great magnitude may become PANDEMIC soon!. �A super-virulent virus has been released. It is a silent virus! It lodges in brain cells. �It seems that it does not show any warning symptoms �and when eventually diagnosed it is already too late. Seems that it �s FATAL! �There is so escape. �It also seems that it originated in Europe.. maybe Spain? �It is being investigated by the W.H.O. as I post this to you. �So we must take precautions without any further delay! It can cause a terrible and very severe addiction! �Worse than any drug could ever do!! I have just heard on Television Europa that the virus has been identified but that there is no known antidote as yet. �Wonder what it �s like to get infected!? Seems that people will not even realise that they have contracted it. �I am so worried now because it seems that it only lodges in the brain!!! Oh and now they are revealing it �s name...it is called the ESL Superbug! Oh ..and it only affects those who work in the educational field! Oh dear! I �m in a panic! My mind is taken over. I thought that this was April 1st!! ALERT ALERT!!!

3 May 2009      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

LOL
I �m afraid I �ve been infected and I �ve got the virus inside me!!!!!!! Shocked

Doctor Caroline, what can I do???????

3 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Cool I �ve been wearing glasses all along! Maybe i didn �t catch it, huh?? Cool
HUH?!? Shocked

3 May 2009     

nkappa
Greece

Oh God!!!

I think I am infected too...... What should I do?? Is it too late???? Do I have hope???????
DeadCry

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I �VE GOT THE VIRUS TOO!!!!!!

3 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Oh Mar! I cannjot be of any help! It seems that I have the ACUTE strain of it. �There is a CHRONIC one too. And there IS no cure! We are finished!!! Just try to develop an acceptance of it�Ouch

3 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Oh !!! All of us are stricken!!!!!! I am so sorry to have been the messenger of this news but I just could not sit about and do nothing. �Lets stick together on this one and we will be fine.. We will.Hug

3 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

ANOTHER VIRUS???????????????
MY GOD!!!!!  WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE ,TELL ME.

3 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Cool Maybe we should report it to Victor! He will know what to do ... Hopefully ...
Or the moderators!!! Why not! They can vote! They have the power! And we�ll get rid of it! Cool
(sorry, would love to show you the chuckle, but i do NOT dare take off my shades)

3 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Wink Who ? who? who? Who did you say to report it to Ivona!! �Thats the name of the chap who released it from his lab!!! Wonder if it �s the same Victor???

No no...the unfortunate moderators are infected too..they cannot help. They are as addicted as we are.Clown�But wow!! What a lovely addiction�Big smile

3 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Hey they might quarantine us all together in some big room with only water and computers!
How cool is that?
then we could talk ESL all day long and make lots of worksheets together and no noisy kids to bother us!
Now THAT would be really cool! Thumbs Up

3 May 2009     

1    2    3    Next >