Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this site very much!!!!!!!!

4 May 2009      

Caroline565
Australia

LOLNo! No no Ladybird. Victor is MINE!!�Wink��But hubby has no idea hehee.Hug

4 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

@Caroline...couldn �t your hubby be lurking on the board somewhere?? LOL

But yes, I agree...  Victor "es un cielo"... as we say in Spanish .. and for all you non-Spanish speakers  out there - it means that Victor is a sweetheart. Smile

4 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

HugHaha....yes Zora he is a fab guy! He must have the patience of a saint to put up this big esl family. �Let �s ALL love him hehe! Will he be able for us all though! ?hehe. I �m sure he will manage.LOL�Three cheers and a HUGE hug from all of us so!! �Lets hear it resounding across the world!1 Yipppeee for OUR Victor! �HugHugHugOooops hubs about�Wink

4 May 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Big smile�While my hubby is working I �ll admit that I love Victor too=) He �s a great guy. All the work he �s done so far is unbelievable! just imagine that our routines would be just the same if he didn �t put all his energy and effort and a number of other things too into creation of this fabulous site!Thumbs Up BRAVO !�

4 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi everybody ,

4 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I thought the same as ladybird but I didn �t dare to say it... Embarrassed

By the way, I �m single.... Big smile  

4 May 2009     

abba
Spain

I have become addicted to this site too, I always read the forum looking for some new ideas for my worksheets and my lessons. Have a nice day everybody.

4 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Awww! Mar! � You are taking advantage of us poor "tied up" ladies hehe. Now Victor will know that you are available. �I now hope that he �s married �hahahaaha! I �m soooooo jealous now�LOLLove the fun here . �Have to go now but will be back later...no one is to steal Victor while I �m gone..ok? �Hubby said to tell you all that hahaha! Have a lovely evening byeeee!Hug

4 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi dear,

Oh, don �t tell me this site can find  singles many suitors. WinkWowwwwwwwwwwww!!! How lucky we are here. Clap

Mar, I love this site too coz it embraces woderful members and friends just like u!!!

Hugs,
Nebal

4 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Egads! Tie up those pesky married ones!! They ALREADY have their perfect guy *winks... okay, maybe not perfect, perfect but you know* ....anyhow, now they are after the few "perfect" ones out there!! Clown

Hey! Save some for Mar, Nebal and I please!! ... or at least share!!! LOL Tongue

4 May 2009     

1    2    Next >