Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > MY BLOG    

MY BLOG

urpillay
Spain

MY BLOG

Dear teachers,

I would like to share my ESL blog with you. I hope it is useful for you!!! http://myeslcorner.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day!!!

14 Oct 2008      

meuge
Argentina

Hi Inma!
I have visited it! Really nice...  I couldn�t write a comment there because I don�t have any of the accounts needed to do it... so I leave it here... Congratulations!!!!Thumbs Up
M. Eugenia

15 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

I glanced at your articles...they are absolutely great!!!
This weekend I�m going to read them all. Excellent work!!!
Congratulations for you and for Vanda also...I didn�t know she had a blog too. Thanks both of you for sharing your great "pieces of art" (as I like to name your worksheets) with all of us.

15 Oct 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Hi
I visited blog. It is so nice :-)

Orit :-)

15 Oct 2008     

anatoren
Israel

Hi Inma,
Great blog.Very interesting articles , thank you and congratulations.
Anat

15 Oct 2008     

Marshmallow (F)
France

This is very nice, I just had a quick look and enjoyed it a lot!! Thanks for sharing!

15 Oct 2008     

urpillay
Spain

Thanks to all of you who have left me your kind messages about my blog!! I hope it likes you and the ideas exposed are interesting for you and your students! I won�t write everyday because I don�t have enough time but I will try to bring interesting ideas very often. Have a nice day super teachers!!!!

15 Oct 2008