Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PLEASE read the comments under the worksheets!!!    

PLEASE read the comments under the worksheets!!!

Mietz
Germany

PLEASE read the comments under the worksheets!!!

I�ve put comments under at least 3 stolen worksheets today. They have been reported. Just don�t download them! I don�t want another discussion here. Just mind them, please. The worksheets were by bogglesworld (boardgames and something about some "Jack"). Get your free download there... (Sorry, am tired - in many senses of the word...)

15 Oct 2008      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Mietz
HOW I DO,  REALLY DO, UNDERSTAND YOU.....
But, we won�t cross our arms.
SMILE, WE WILL WIN
Hugs

15 Oct 2008     

oregon91
Argentina

Hello everybody: I don�t know about you but it takes me hours to create a worksheet. I look for pictures on the internet, think of exercises and put everything together. It really pisses me off when I see people getting away with stealing, scanning and copying somebody else�s work. Today I came across some worksheets that have been copying from somebody else:
bubuki uploaded these worksheets as if they were his/her own when they were made by Luisa
Then I saw some that were completely scanned from books: (Nibloom)
and some stolen from another website: (FMTM)

There is also a member that has not even one worksheet created by himself but scanned or copied from somewhere (Jemenfous)
Take a look:
These are just an example.

The problem is if Victor deletes their printables and ban them from the website they can always came back as she did: Mrs. Crowley. She was banned, changed her profile, changed her name and came back.

Take a look at all these worksheets. I couldn�t believe my eyes when I did.

Regards from Argentina,

Fernanda

15 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

Hi Fernanda,
Good grief! That leaves one speechless. And people download them! Angry Hopefully Victor removes them quickly. Poor man having to put up with this stupid additional workload! I know - the really black sheep don�t care, but some others do and learn. Let�s hope and not give up.

15 Oct 2008     

mpotb
Spain

Please read the comments to avoid download stolen worksheets!!!!

We know that if we report these worksheets to Victor, he removes them, but in the meanwhile the person who uploads these worksheets is able to�use the points he/she gets with the downloads!!!!!
Today "bubuki" has uploaded two of my worksheets and has got 112 point up to now, which he/she can use to download 112 printables until Victor deletes the stolen worksheets.
So, please, read the comments!!!!

15 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

Hi Luisa / mpotb,
I�m sorry to read that your worksheets are being downloaded for somebody elses benefits. Angry That must feel terrible. And the amount of mindless people downloading them must feel even more a blow in the face. Unhappy We can do nothing but keep reporting and not losing faith.
Your worksheets are great though! Clap I downloaded them before. Thanks still for sharing! Smile

15 Oct 2008