Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Double uploads    

Double uploads

Anna P
Brazil

Double uploads

There are so many new printables that I rarely have time to look at all of them. The other day I was trying to find my own work and I gave up before finding it.  Would that be the reason why some people upload more than one copy? Today there is a ws with TEN uploads in the reporting section! According to Victor�s rules double uploads may be mistakes and should stay but TEN?

A suggestion: If detected on the first day, one of the wss that have been uploaded twice could be removed, hopefully before it gets points. Otherwise uploading twice could be a good idea to make one�s work more visible and soon the system will be clogged again.

10 May 2009      

alien boy
Japan

It could be that there have been uploads since it was reported, particularly if it �s one of the free ones for premium members. 

10 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Thanks for the PM damielle,

I think I �d PM the member & ask them to delete all but the one with the 5 uploads - it would be polite & I suspect they have a few points �in their pocket � ready to use, so won �t mind losing just 5 points. It might be friendlier than a �you (your sheet) must leave the house � type message...

10 May 2009