Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problems Uploading Worksheets    

Problems Uploading Worksheets

Anto29
Argentina

Problems Uploading Worksheets

Hi!!!!Tongue
For those of you who have problems uploading worksheets, I advise you to reduce the size of the images and to compress the pictures. Last week I tried to upload my WS so many times but I couldn �t so my boyfriend told me to try what I have just mentioned above and it finally worked.   
I hope this piece of advise could help you!!!
See ya!!!!

10 May 2009      

nivida
Turkey

HELLO!

COULD YOU HELP ME WITH THE REDUCING THE SIZE OF MY WS?  I CAN �T REDUCE IT.HOW CAN I DO IT? THANKS IN ADVANCE.BYE.

10 May 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya nivida,

if your WS has pictures, you can first try by right-clicking on the picture, selecting �form/shape picture � (it �s the words next to a little icon of a can and a paintbrush) and then on �picture � and in my case the button �compress � is bottom left in the box.

If the WS is still to big, go to the page with the pictures and select �print screen � (PrtScr). Then you open paint (program) and paste page. Then you cut out the picture from the paint and paste it into your WS. That way you reduce the size of the picture(s).

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Good night!

10 May 2009