Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Unbelievable!!    

Unbelievable!!

oregon91
Argentina

Unbelievable!!

Hello everybody: I don�t know about you but it takes me hours to create a worksheet. I look for pictures on the internet, think of exercises and put everything together. It really pisses me off when I see people getting away with stealing, scanning and copying somebody else�s work. Today I came across some worksheets that have been copying from somebody else:
bubuki uploaded these worksheets as if they were his/her own when they were made by Luisa
Then I saw some that were completely scanned from books: (Nibloom)
and some stolen from another website: (FMTM)

There is also a member that has not even one worksheet created by himself but scanned or copied from somewhere (Jemenfous)
Take a look:
These are just an example.

The problem is if Victor deletes their printables and ban them from the website they can always came back as she did: Mrs. Crowley. She was banned, changed her profile, changed her name and came back.

Take a look at all these worksheets. I couldn�t believe my eyes when I did.

Regards from Argentina,

Fernanda

15 Oct 2008      

viggia (F)
Italy

Hi Fernanda.

I am 100 per cent with you.

At first I thought that this concern with stolen ws was a bit exagerated. Then when so. stole or at least "got inspired" by my own ws, then I realized how unfair this is.

we�d all better think of an effective way to stop it.

Ciao from Italy

15 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

I know what you mean...I�ve been warning about this guy and he is still here...
Check this out...
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=116532#thetop

15 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

DO NOT DOWNLOAD STOLEN WORKSHEETS!!!!!!!!!! Angry

It�s a blow in the face for the people who put in time and effort to create a worksheet just to see somebody else benefit like this. It�s one thing to share. It�s another thing not to be rightfully rewarded!!!

To Mishuna - have you reported that guy again?

To Victor, is there any way to put the "download here" link under the comments? Then there is no excuse. People shouldn�t complain about the additional time this takes. They safe so much time not having to make other�s worksheets themselves... Still - Thank you for all the troubles you put up with. You have my deepest respect!!!

15 Oct 2008     

marta73
Spain

I�m so sorry, Luisa. I probably was one of the first to download, there were no comments and it was very late at night so I didn�t notice.

Bubuki  and the rest of cheaters ( same letters as word "teachers" , funny enough. Two very different concepts), I wonder if  you read the forum or comments?  You seem the kind of person who takes from others but doesn�t give anything in return. The old story of the world. You decide the kind of person you want to be. But just in case you think that since you are cheating in a "virtual world", it�s not so bad, it doesn�t matter because no one can see you. Well, it IS bad, and it DOES matter.

We�ll keep on enjoying this site for a long time. I don�t think you will. 

15 Oct 2008     

BEA.
Belgium

Unfortunately those CHEATERS get points when others should ....
Victor, please find a way to BAN those thieves out of this website for ever... Changing name and creating a new account is easy and they will continue stealing... 

I don�t know what kind of teachers are those people... I wonder if they TEACH the same "values" to their students...

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Oct 2008