Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What īs a premium user???? :S    

What īs a premium user???? :S

kali81
Peru

What īs a premium user???? :S

HI everybody!
Can anybody please tell me how can you become a premiun user. In the what īs this area says that once you have 30 points, you īll be able to download 30 worksheets for free in the day or something like that. I have a little bit more than that but i doesn īt say that I am premium user..... what can i do... thanks a lot!
karla

11 May 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

I īm about to take my 40 winks now and can īt give you the explanation. I bet someone else around here will lend you a helping hand.
All i wanted to say is "WELL DONE"! You īre one of very few (new) members who read "What īs this" and other īsigns � on the site. I give you an A for that! Thumbs Up

11 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

I think you become a premium user after you get 30 points but it may take a while before the system updates your status.  Give it a day or so.

11 May 2009     

flo84
France

Look on the left side of the forum and you should see the following message:

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)

And also the number of downloads left for today.

Flo

11 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi,
For further information, read the F.A.Q. Section.

Hope it helps!!

11 May 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

If in your profile you do have 30 points, you are a premium member. So you look just under the Englih Exercises.org ads, it īs written "New Worksheets". You go right down the end of this presentation and come to "Show all recent contributions". Then you just look at the ones you like and can download 30 of them each day for 0 point or more if you spend some points as I personally did today because so many ws were great !!!�
Hope it helps. Froggy.Claudine

11 May 2009     

hafedhenglish
Tunisia

I have just become a premium member  since I have 32 pionts and  I downloaded SOME FREE WORKSHEET

11 May 2009