Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please look at this message    

Please look at this message

Akanah
Spain

And now he �s from Germany :=)

What will be next?

12 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

This is realy tiring....
Dude, you must not be a teacher. Everytime I have free time I work for my students or share info, anecdotes and stuff with my colleagues around the world theres no time to think about agressive/pointless messages...
Do me a favor, buy a life if yours is not happy enough and stop bugging
SERIOUSLY!

12 May 2009     

oregon91
Argentina

I absolutely agree with Miss Veronica. This is a never ending story. I don �t usually get involved in this aggressive posts but I can �t take it anymore. I try to log in once a day, usually at night before going to bed so as to go to sleep feeling well but lately reading the posts gives nothing else but headaches. It is unbelieable that professional teachers, people who are in charge of educating others treat themselves in such a disrespectful and dismissive way. I think that we all work very hard trying to do our best. Some of the worksheets may come out nicer than others, but we all work hard.
The only reason why I am writing this post is to ask you all to stop criticising and making horrible comments about somebody else �s work. I don �t object to reporting stolen worksheets or useless material but insulting other teacher �s work is not a very professional thing to do.
Don �t you ever forget that you chose to lead your life teaching others and this is not the way to do it. Live happily and enjoy life.
Fernanda

12 May 2009     

altan_neu
Turkey

ladybird. I am sorry for everything. you are hurting me. ı really need some worksheets and want to download them. ı can not create my own worksheets. Is that a fault ? ı am not a wrıter but ı am sure ı am good teacher and will be better ıf  ı get useful worksheets. yesterday you made me sad. I love German people.

yesterday some of the turkısh send me messages that they wrote � �you are not a teacher you arent capable of wrıting a worksheet � � what ıs that? ı was very angry yesterday. I am sorry.

12 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2