Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SHAME ON ME!!!    

SHAME ON ME!!!

blizzard1
Denmark

SHAME ON ME!!!

I would like start by thanking Victor for the wonderful and inspiring job he does for us teachers and our students. Without him this incredible site wouldn�t even exist.

Unfortunately, a small number of members put a dark cloud over this site. They copy and steal other people�s material and upload it pretending that they have done it themselves. We can just speculate about their motives. 

I just downloaded a worksheet and got very upset when I found out afterwards that it was stolen. It might be helpful if people�s comments are placed on top of the worksheet to be downloaded. I really feel bad about my mistake.

Cry  Thumbs Down  Disapprove

The perpetrator�s name is:

jemenfous jose 

I just found another thief: skevi.  Pls do not download this ws. He just pasted it onto word. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=119223#thetop

Victor could it be possible to have a system in which stolen material is deleted immediately and automatically from the site when people report it?

To the rest of the great contributors:

thank you.

Clap

Tisha

16 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

what a gorgeous picture tisha

19 Oct 2008