Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > One of my worksheets!!!    

One of my worksheets!!!

Anto29
Argentina

One of my worksheets!!!

Hi, if someone has downloaded my set of worksheets titled Test Part 1, 2, 3; please notice that I �ve changed the pictures in Test Part 2 due to a comment I received. It said the pictures were stolen and I didn �t know that MES pictures cannot be used (sorry I don �t remember the exact name of the images). So, in order not to cause any trouble I have deleted my previous WK and I �ve uploaded a new version.
Sorry to all of you.
See you!!!

14 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hey! It �s totally fine. At least you did not complain about it like some other people do when their worksheets are reported.

14 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Glad to hear you have re-uploaded Manonski.  IT is a good thing to bring up on the forum - as many people are unaware of the rule.

You are not allowed to use images from other esl websites as this puts your worksheet in direct competition with the original intent of the image. 

Better to use images from non-esl websites.

14 May 2009     

tamborin
Spain

Hi everybody!
I �m new in this website and I think it is brilliant!
I have one question:
Can I copy a text or a photo of a text book, and make my own activities about it?
I hope an answer
thank you!

14 May 2009