Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Secondary schools in Cantabria.    

Secondary schools in Cantabria.

Fernandez
Spain

Secondary schools in Cantabria.

Hi everyone,

This is a message for any teacher based in Cantabria, more specifically in any secondary school around Santander.

I taught in England for a few years and now I am back in Spain and my coleagues from Cornwall are asking me for help to contact schools in that area in order to arrange an exchange for next year with their students. They used to do this for some time with a city school, but it wasn �t very successful among the Spanish students.

Now I come to you, dear coleagues, since I am in Coru�a and do not know schools in that area. If anyone could help me contact any secondary school around Santander, that would be great, if not I shall get the yellow pages and start the long process.

Thanks a lot for everything you do for all!!

This is such a great website!

AAAAAAAAAAdi�s.

18 May 2009      

liverpuliana
Spain

I �m from Murcia and I might be interested if they don �t mind coming a bit further south.

18 May 2009