Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello. Any top tips and good sites you can recommend? I īm new to the esl life!    

Hello. Any top tips and good sites you can recommend? I īm new to the esl life!

Walkerchief
United Kingdom

Hello. Any top tips and good sites you can recommend? I īm new to the esl life!

Just thought i īd say hello as i īm new to the game. I īm a little nervous about the whole experience. I īm teaching for a year in Chinaa Any top tips?

Any other really useful sites for downloading esl docs/worksheets as my points score is very poor at the moment. Hope to improve it as i go along.

A good day to you all.

Thank you!

18 May 2009      

roneydirt
United States

Check the links and you can type ESL, ESOL, TEFL lessons in the google search engine.  I don īt have the free game board site links with me but if you email I can send later.  I been told some sites do not work in China, but that is not really unusual there are some sites that don īt work properly here in Korea.  I am actually looking to go to China, what part of China are you in?

18 May 2009     

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

HI!!
YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD SOME MATERIAL SO THAT YOU CAN GET POINTS.
YOU HAVE ONLY ONE POINT BEC YOU HAVE UPLOADED AN ONLY ONE SHEET.
IF YOU GO TO BOOKMARKS AT THE END OF THE PRINCIPAL PAGE YOU CAN FIND REALLY USEFUL WEB PGES TO WORK WITH YOUR STUDENTS.
KISSES

18 May 2009     

genzianella
Italy

I loved the site www.englishtips.org , I was really addicted to it nut it has been down for the past few days so I fear they might have shut it down :(
Check it if it ever comes back, it was super!

18 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Walker,
how are you? Have you visited the bookmark area in ESL Printables? There are a lot of great sites posted by teachers here http://www.eslprintables.com/bookmarks/newlinks.asp
You can also visit my blog where you will find links to sites which I consider interesting. They are divided in different sections like Resources for ESL teachers, phonetics, readings, EBooks, ESL articles, other teachers interesting books http://myeslcorner.blogspot.com
I hope this information helps you!
INMA ALCÁZAR

18 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hi Walkerchief!!! Welcome to ESL!!! You īll surely like it! The ESL friends who answered before already gave U good tips, so... good luck! We īll meet again! :-)

18 May 2009