Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Scanned?!!!    

Scanned?!!!

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Scanned?!!!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=233368#thetop
Isn �t this scanned?!!!!

18 May 2009      

isaserra
Portugal

Hello,

maybe it was made using publisher...

18 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

The worksheet in question is scanned BUT it doesn �t look like it �s from any source (at least to me). The pictures look hand drawn to me.

I really wish people would stop thinking that "scanned equals bad"... You CAN scan your own work. I have stuff that is 10 years old and not on a work document anymore, so to upload it here I would need to scan it. ALSO, there are a few programs people use like Paint that makes worksheets LOOK scanned but they aren �t...

So, unless you have a source, please don �t report things.

18 May 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I didn �t report it... I was just asking for your opinion!

18 May 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

http://visualenglish.blogspot.com/2007/09/pronouns.html

18 May 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Hi.  This contribution has been reported to the moderators and is now being checked on.  the pictures in question are from the site

I really hope you don �t take this wrong-but especially after all the bad vibes and harsh words on this message board,  wouldn �t it be better to just report the worksheet yourself if you are certain it is not an original worksheet?    I just want things to cool down here so we can all get back to the business of helping each other out as teachers and mentors instead of the constant bickering that �s been happening here.

Thanks,

18 May 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I wasn�t sure, that �s why I asked for your opinion.... Sorry if I ofended anyone. Carla

18 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with stexstme. I �m not in favor of bringing this issue to the forum over and over again, but if anybody does it, I �ll welcome it if it is done in the way you did it, I mean, very politely and using good manners.

18 May 2009     

deinha
Brazil

I understand pretty well why Carla came here. When I saw this ws today I was almost sure I had seen those pictures somewhere else. Since I didn �t know  the source I didn �t report it either.

Carla had the same impression and came here to ask us. I don �t see any problem.

18 May 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

these drawings are by: Mr BJ Hill... http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/JapanProj//FLClipart/Pronouns.html

maybe the person who posted it here is MR BJ HILL himself, who knows?!?!!!!!!

18 May 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

i saw the ws i think carla is avery polite person ,she asked if this ws scanned or not?
i dont see here any problem...so i agree with carla its scanned
regards
khaled69

18 May 2009     

1    2    Next >