Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to please myself    

Just to please myself

Mariethe House
France

Just to please myself

This is what my class of first years did after working on my ws about collections:
just wanted to share!http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=205544#thetop
Sorry, it´s not very clear or neat!

19 May 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Don �t worry dear Mariethe! It �s clear or neat enough to see how enthusiastically your students have worked. Congratulations to you and them! Let them know we really appreciated their work. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Hugs,  Hug
mena

19 May 2009     

canirove
Argentina

Just Wonderful!!! Smile
Hugs,
Ver�nica

19 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I think it �s a great idea. Two years ago, I asked my students to talk about a passion of theirs. Some of them brought collections and some talked about their hobbies. I discovered things and talents about my students I did not know.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

19 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Absolutely wonderful, what counts is that the children had a good time doing it!! Keep up the good work! Smile

19 May 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks for sharing!!
That picture is super and you can see just how much the kids enjoyed themselves.
You must be a very happy teacher!!Smile

19 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I just LOVE seeing these posts ... I just LOVE them ...
Thanks. You �ve pleased me, too. Hug

19 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

That is great Marieth�! It �s fabulous to see motivated teachers! Smile

19 May 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you ... I do need encouragement especially because I am getting old and feeling a bit left out and lost  in this fast modern world!

19 May 2009