Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > i registered because i lost my documents on the computer and needed immediate access    

i registered because i lost my documents on the computer and needed immediate access

gallacher13
Italy

i registered because i lost my documents on the computer and needed immediate access

your website sucks for the above reason i cant download 1 single document unless i upload to yours? your website sucks delet emy account immediately

21 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Wow... you don �t know what you �ll be missing but if you don �t want to share, it �s your loss.

21 May 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

You �re very rude... Delete your account yourself!

21 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

you can delete it by yourself!
Good bye and good luck!

21 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thumbs Down

21 May 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

I can understand that you feel frustrated. But you cannot come into one � s home (and this how the majority of us feel here) and insult the people who "live" there. 

21 May 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

There are a multitude of other sites. Please don �t be rude to us!

Carla

21 May 2009     

lunarj
Brazil

Thumbs Down

21 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Dear my friends please do not write answers to him / her . This is what s/he deserves...

21 May 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Altan neu you crack me up LOL
gallacher13...be gone

21 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

You �ll soon discover that you have made a big mistake.  It �s your loss and our gain.

21 May 2009     

1    2    Next >