Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anaisabel001
Spain

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT DEAR TEACHERS!!!!!

22 May 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Oh, MY GOD
so do I.
So, we are two, we make a pair.
Will we manage to get some more pairs?
Have a nice weekend

22 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Me three but it �s still Thursday evening here.

22 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Manon
What Thursday, ????
 you stay around here , ... let us say... for a while... and then.... FRIDAY
So, Friday is that special day day, so special that we have got one every week, and if you go on looking around, getting some news, here and there, having a little of gossip with some friends here, guess what? you look at the clock and our best friend ( Friday ) has just walked in.
Come on, be positive.
You know, I have had my own Friday for eleven minutes, now. See it ? And I have a very hard day tomorrow, difficult one, but I don �t care, I am here. you are waiting for Friday, I am waiting for SATURDAY.Thumbs Up
Hugs to all of you

22 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Olindalima, hope you have a sweet weekend. What a weird day here: It was 19 degrees when I left for work, 27 when I left work and the night will be 3 degrees. Two days ago, there was snow piled up on my car.
Godd think: my kids are really working their butt off this week. They want to pass the ministery exam.

22 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Manon,
I love Winter, in Winter time, and that means, in my case, about seven/ eight months of HEAVY RAIN, unfortunately, for me, not a snow drop. I understand that snow, daily snow, must be a weird. But, for the time being, I AM WEARING MY SANDALS. It means I can go out in the backyard and begin my Spring gardening. I am looking for my weekend so, but so much, you can �t imagine.
How old are your kids? What is the ministery exam? Are they going to university? Sometimes it is difficult to understand, because we have so many different schools and ways of teaching.
Anyway, check your clock/watch. What time is it? Is it Friday?
So, God is good.Hug
linda

22 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Friday is in about 4 hours. But I �ll be sleeping when it comes.
My students are between 7 and 12. The Ministery exams are given by the Ministery of Education at the end of grade 4 and 6. It used to be a couple of hours exam. Now it is a learning situation where (a lesson plan/unit) that I follow with activities. It is not mandatory yet but I always chose to do them. I can always decide to use the grades or not for the report cards and I gives me a chance to self evaluate myself as a teacher as well.

I envy your sandals. When you spend 5 to 6 months in boots, your toes get antsy.

22 May 2009