Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Uploading resources    

Uploading resources

mafaldasofia5
Portugal

Uploading resources

Hello! I registered myself today in ESLprintables and made my first contributions right after. I have sent a series of flashcards in which only pictures of aliens, farm animals and food appear.The purpose of these flashcards is to introduce the comparative and superlative forms orally because I have also made a worksheet with the same pictures, so that students can register the contents at the same time or afterwards (it �s up to you).But today as I have already upload 3 resources I can no longer send the other two series of flashcards nor the worksheet. I hope you can apologize for my mistake. I have no intention of sending drawings or pictures that have no purpose for teaching.

I will try to upload the other resources during the weekend, but I do not have Internet at home.So most probably I will do it at the beginning of the week at my school (where I am right now.)

Thank you.

Best regards

Mafalda Sofia Machado

22 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

A suggestion: when you upload a set separately, write it down in your introduction. (For example: First part of 3) That way, people will know they have to look for other documents to make it complete.

Welcome to ESLPrintables!

22 May 2009