Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Gifts for teachers!    

Gifts for teachers!

nejar
Peru

Eventhough we are paid for what we do we give beyond ... and our trainees or students feel so.  I imagine that must be the reason for the enquiry. I agre with cards, it would be great if each one would write a few lines or Once I got a collage with photos and phrases of my students. I will never forget that. 
Remember Monalisa .... the movie with Julia Roberts where each student painted something for her? It was unforgettable..
hope you find what you are looking for!!!

24 May 2009     

FroggyClaudine
France

I think that apart from a car, or a card a photo of the group of pupils with a nice scrapbooking might be a good idea because it �s handmade. I agree with Nejar to say that we do the job we are paid for but we do appreciate it when the ss feel we did more than that. Hope your teachers will like whatever you �ll think of and the very best for your future wherever and whatever it might be.
Froggy.Claudine

24 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2