Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE, HELP!!    

PLEASE, HELP!!

urpillay
Spain

PLEASE, HELP!!

Hi,
I need your help since I think I  reported a document by mistake. I thought it had been taken from the net, but I was wrong. I think this document belongs to Kerasus2855 http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=73672#thetop, but I �m not sure. I don �t know if he is the real owner or the worksheet has been taken from an ELT teacher called Osman Nuri http://onc55.com/
Sorry if I have made a mistake!! If you think it is original, please vote so that it´s not removed!!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

25 May 2009      

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Sorry urpillay but you didn �t post any link for the ws in question. What you posted above is the user �s webpage, so I don �t know which ws you are talking about.

Thanx

AbdelhadiSmile

25 May 2009     

Portugal

Dear  urpillay ,
Before excusing yourself, better avoiding excuses.
Before writing, better improving your English.
Have a good day, urpillay.
Smile

25 May 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

Before excusing yourself, better avoiding excuses.
Before writing, better improving your English.

You cannot say this in English nikadixon, so maybe you should prepare more careful posts before giving out advice on �improving your English. �

From what I can gather Urpillay is asking for our help..... apologising for making a mistake...trying to rectify a situation?  This thread doesn �t need snide or unhelpful remarks.

25 May 2009     

dennismychina
China

WOW Nikadixon,

Bit harsh aren�t we.

And then there is the age old sayings something about people living in glass houses, and another about casting of stones.

Inmar is a respected, over generous contributor to our little world who I�m sure is above replying to your caustic, badly written comment that is why I am doing it.

Have a great day. (night?)

Dennis.

25 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hey, Nikadixon! Come on, who do you think you are?! We are not used to and we do not like such rudeness and disrespectful remarks on this forum. Well said rozianne and dennis!! Dear urpillay, I hope someone could help you.

Hugs, mena

25 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello Nikadixon
As far as I know you are new to this site. It is the first time I meet you here.
Let me tell you one thing: we don �t go very well with rude people. I have just begun scrolling down and this is the second post where you are, on purpose, rude to people you don �t know. You have been rude to Source
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=8726
and if you pay a little more attention to what you have written, well... not that correction.

Can �t you see that when we post here we are not trying to write a BIBLE. We just type as our thoughts come and, often, we make typing mistakes, structure, grammar and so on.
please, would you be so nice and show up to make a formal excuse?
This is a bad starting.
All the best

25 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

ClapWell said, Olinda. I think people who don �t have better English than the poster should not try to correct.  It �s interesting that those who correct others often make mistakes in their correcting.  However, I think those posting should strive to achieve the best English possible since it reflects upon them and also upon their wss.

25 May 2009