Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Victor get in please !!    

Victor get in please !!

Dalya
Kuwait

Victor get in please !!

Hi Victor

i want to suggest something

how about you increase the number of messages saved in the teachers � cafe ???

I wrote a message and 2 hours later it was gone !! LOL

people are getting pretty excited about the cafe that they write many messages in it
how about you increase the number of saved messages ?

like 80 instead of 30 ?

or 60 at least ?

with love and hugs from Kuwait,

Dalya

25 May 2009      

victor
Spain

Thanks Sylvie, but there is no problem. It �s no work at all. I just have to change a number.

I just thought that too many messages in one page could be too much to read and too much to scroll down, but if most of you agree, I don �t mind changing it.

Thanks, Dalya and Sylvie.

25 May 2009     

Dalya
Kuwait

Hi again

Sylvie :

Victor is not GOD - or whatever you call him! - He �s a full-time teacher ( ...!) with a lot of work to do!!!
Why aren �t people ever satisfied ??? Not being rude, dear friend, Just telling you - if you did not know - Victor is actually a TEACHER, with a teacher �s job, with a teacher �s problems

ummm .. I don �t understand why are you upset !

yes i know that Victor is a teacher, its obvious .. VERY obvious  

i �m not criticizing or complaining or even recommending .. and i �m not saying i �m not satisfied ..  i �m just making a suggestion since there �s a forum called (make suggestions, report errors)

I didn �t know that suggestions aren �t acceptable anymore, or that they show disrespect or less appreciation!?

i apologize if that �s how it looks like but i really do respect and appreciate every one in this site

i �m not expecting that he actually DOES what i asked for it or even RUSH in doing it

i was just making a very polite suggestion .. its not even a request !!

so ... i hope you don �t misunderstand me .. and you too Victor ^_^

and thank you for replying very soon

i apologize for any misunderstanding

million hugs all the way from Kuwait,

Dalya

25 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Actually, it would be a good idea to increase the number of messages a little bit... There will be lots of birthday wishes (starting from tomorrow!LOL) following  the discussion and the numerous posts about birthdays!It would be nice if the person could see most of them despite the time difference...
it shouldn �t go over 50, though.
If you �re still online, dear Victor, I want to thank you for everything you do and for the magic doors you �ve opened (and still open!) for all of us!
Love - Aimee
 thanx021.gif image by glittergn

25 May 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

hey Dalya,
I think you don �t need to apologize.
Because there is nothing wrong with what you said.
In the site, there is always suggestion for Victor.
And I think this is the first time that a suggestion bothered someone.
G�l.

25 May 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

I thank to Victor for all he has done, and for that he always try to take the suggestions from teachers into consideration.
Thanks a lot Victor!

25 May 2009