Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > sent PMs    

sent PMs

miyoko71
Morocco

sent PMs

HI everybody,
I have a question about  PM.I �d like to know if there is a possibilty of keeping the list of PM we send as is the case with the ones we receive. 

25 May 2009      

MReyes
United States

Hi miyoko71,
The messages you send or received ONLY will be saved for 5 days, after 5 days the messages are deleted.

-MReyes

25 May 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Well, I can see them. When I try and answer a PM again I answered before, my answer appears again. Just pretend you �re answering an email you �ve answered before... Maybe it �s not a list but they are shown this way.

And indeed, they won�t remain on the site very long.

25 May 2009     

miyoko71
Morocco

I still have in my  inbox  PMs that date back to 29 APRIL , so much more than 5 days.
"sea camel" I tried  what you said but it didn �t work,

25 May 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Hi Miyoko

Well, a moment ago someone replied and that person was right... When someone has sent you a PM you can only see your own answer when you hit the �send answer � button again. This is not possible when it �s you who has sent a PM. In that case there �s no possibility to see the PM you sent. My PM �s do also date back more than 5 days.  But eventually they will disappear I �ve noticed.

25 May 2009