Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Help with Phrasal Verbs!    

Help with Phrasal Verbs!

JulietaVL
Mexico

I thinks this may helps you:

It contains some expalnations... the rest you could add it!

27 May 2009     

Innovice Teacher
Sri Lanka

Julieta your phrasal verbs pictionaries are so nice and they can be much useful to my students after a brief easy explanation of the lesson, but I couldn �t download any of them. Do I have to have points to be able to download the files as aftab said? And how do you get those points? And what If I need your worksheets but I don �t have any point?

Thank you

27 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Well, you need points to download sheets from this site... but you have 0 points.

Give me you email in a pm and I �ll send you the worksheets you need, mine or others, specify which ones you need...

P.S: why don �t you share some of your sheets? that would be nice

27 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here is one more try from me. I hope it helps in some way.

http://www.onestopenglish.com/section.asp?docid=144984

Innovice, the way this site works is that you upload your worksheets and when people download them you get 1 point for 1 download. When you reach 30 points you become a premium member and can then download 30 worksheets everyday from the daily uploads.

27 May 2009     

Innovice Teacher
Sri Lanka

aftab I checked the last link and it contains a whole article that I should study but the rest of the examples are in a different language.

Julieta that worksheet seems to be nice but again how can I download it? Is there any way to do that?

27 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Give me your email and I �ll send it to you

27 May 2009     

Innovice Teacher
Sri Lanka

I sent you my email dear Julieta

27 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Innovice:

Seeing you don �t have any points try going to Englishpage.  It has a very good list of phrasal verbs with explainations.  If you need any information let me know because I was brought up using phrasal verbs, and am familiar with their use.  I also have some material if you need some, just send me a PM with your e-mail address.

27 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I already sent you the documents to your email, let me kow if you received them

See you!

27 May 2009     

Innovice Teacher
Sri Lanka

Not yet received Unhappy

27 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >