Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I NEED URGENT WORKSHEETS ABOUT JOBS, PLACES AND BUILDINGS FOR STUDENTS 5 TO 11 YEARS OLD    

I NEED URGENT WORKSHEETS ABOUT JOBS, PLACES AND BUILDINGS FOR STUDENTS 5 TO 11 YEARS OLD

Lena68
Portugal

I NEED URGENT WORKSHEETS ABOUT JOBS, PLACES AND BUILDINGS FOR STUDENTS 5 TO 11 YEARS OLD

Please I NEED URGENT WORKSHEETS ABOUT JOBS, PLACES AND BUILDINGS FOR STUDENTS 5 TO 11 YEARS OLD.

If anyone have some or know sites about please can put them in the forum.

Thanks

27 May 2009      

dennismychina
China

If you are able to use power point presentations in your class, there is a whole herd of wonderful PPts. Under the heading �vocabulary� (on the left of this page), click on jobs. There is one particularly good one (I think) �Pippo�s Jobs & Shapes by  gabitza Gabriela Sandru. There will also be W/S I �m sure.

Enjoy,

Dennis.

27 May 2009     

Portugal

Have you tried mes english?
You �ll find plenty there.
Have a nice day.

27 May 2009     

miss K.
Ukraine

Hey! Go to www.learnenglish.org.uk/kids . This site is from British english. They have flashcards for jobs (picture and word index card size), placies in town work sheet and houses work sheet (different types of houses or buildings). They may have more of what you need. I used some of their ws that I �ve mentionedWink

27 May 2009