Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Grammar words dominoes    

Grammar words dominoes

alex1968
Greece

Grammar words dominoes

Hi everyone!

I �m reposting an offer that I posted this morning in case someone missed it and is interested...

I created a set of dominoes (3 pages) based on grammar words
Tomuuchida was asking about interesting ways to teach/practice grammar words which gave me the idea for the dominoes.
I �ve since sent these dominoes to tomuuchida and would like to share them with anyone else who �s interested.
I �m not interested in getting points for them (I have more than I can ever use up!), so I �m not uploading them as a ws. 
If you �d like an interesting way to revise grammar words (noun, adverb, adj etc) PM your e-mail & I �ll send you them to you.
Here �s a preview

Regards from Thessaloniki,
Alex

27 May 2009      

mcris
Brazil

That �s fantastic!!!!1 I don �t have many points and i �d love to receive this material...My email is [email protected]

27 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Alex
It looks GREAT and I would love to get them...
Hugs
Orit ;-)

27 May 2009     

dinhonews25
Brazil

I found your domino activity very creative and inspiring. can you send it to my e-mail?
[email protected]
thanks.

27 May 2009     

dinhonews25
Brazil

I forgot to say, it �s the one to review grammar.
[email protected]

27 May 2009