Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > File Size    

File Size

Andreia Henrique
Portugal

File Size

Hello everyone!

I �m facing a difficulty concerning worksheets that has to do with size. Does anyone know any program besides nxpowerlite?
I tried it and it simply can �t reduce the file to the size I need.

Thanks in advance,
Andreia

29 May 2009      

missola
Palestine

Of you are using pictures try not to copy and then paste them on the document. save them and insert the picture to the document, this will take less size. you can reduce the size of the picture in paint.
This is everything I know about trying to reduce the size of a file.
I hope that I helped you a little.

Ola

29 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Yes that �s a real headache. So after all the hard work to make a fine ws, you still face that problem of file size which may affect the beauty of your work. I think we should S.O.S Victor to help us with this problem by making the file size a little larger.

Well, until then, I advise you to consider missola �s suggestion. I think it may work well with you. Otherwise, you can check this nice, well-prepared tutorial made by Logos. He explained how you can reduce the size of pictures using PAINT. I guess everyone has paint, so you should just try it:

Have a good night

AbdelhadiSmile

29 May 2009     

crismrc
Portugal

You are right, Andreia.
That �s my problem, too. I can �t upload all my worksheets and pps. They are all too big. I  hope I can improve my knowledge about computers this next summer holidays and be able to upload my works next school year. This year I simply gave up trying to upload them.
See you next year. Meanwhile I am just checking on the new works that you all upload.
Thank you for all your great works.

29 May 2009