Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > strategies to improve writing or listening or prounciation or grammar errrors    

strategies to improve writing or listening or prounciation or grammar errrors

wizardchildsmile
Egypt

strategies to improve writing or listening or prounciation or grammar errrors

i need strategies to improve writing or prounciatin or grammar error or listening

any thing please my exam is so soooooooooon

30 May 2009      

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your question?

I think, we don �t usually improve our writing, listening, pronunciation or grammar errors. In fact, we improve our writing, listening, pronunciation or grammar skills through many activities, one of which is eliminating, getting rid of or simply correcting our common errors.

I mean we don �t improve the errors, rather we improve the skills through correcting those errors. Please, correct me if I �m mistaken. I �m all ears

30 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi,
have you visited this pedagogical booklets about teaching listening, pronunciation and speaking http://www.cambridge.org/elt/resources/teachersupportplus/? Maybe it can help you.
INMA ALC�ZAR

30 May 2009     

Axia
Argentina

I do a lot of transcribing from videos and that seems to work a lot. It also serves as role model for grammar and expressions. I use educational videos, movies, TV shows and anything else that I can get my hands on.

It does mean you have to take the trouble to transcribe the whole thing yourself in order to make the exercises but it �s well worth it, in my humble opinion.

I also teach my students the twelve vowel sounds and make them notice the elisions and assimilations made in oral speech so they can understand better and eventually pronounce better.

I devote a good half hour per class to this kind of exercise. I make my students figure out the meaning of expressions according to context and the intentions of the speakers expressed by their changes in tone, gestures, expression of their face, etc.

Anyway, those are my two cents. Hope they help

30 May 2009     

wizardchildsmile
Egypt

I WANT THESE STRATEGIES FOR TEACHING CHILDREN

6 Jun 2009