Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Interactive whiteboards!    

Interactive whiteboards!

baiba
Latvia

I have an interactive whiteboard (Promethean) in my school and I have used it several times.

If you want to use it properly (not simply as a screen), you have to make your own exercises using a special program that comes with the board. Or you can go to Promethean home page and download materials for your classes. There are tons of activities for junior students but very poor offer for older. Some publishers offer ready-made CD-ROMs for IWB.

It is all WORK for the teacher and all FUN for the students. Once it took me 3 days to create an exercise that my students did in 15 minutes. Still, it was worth it!

30 May 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Here is the link!

30 May 2009     

Koenigin der Nacht
Cyprus

Wow! Thank you Victoria for the links.  :-)

30 May 2009     

poleta
Spain

We have DWB in our school It�s incredibly useful, I�ve been taking some lessons to learn how to use it and since then I have create my own materials to teach English.

I love this tool and I have to tell that you can download the software in your PC to learn how it works... I use to prepare the activities at home and  then I use it at school...
I would rather prefere Smartboard .

30 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

All I can say is - I WANT ONE, TOO. 

I have already e-mailed some of the links to VIPs of my school. 

Thanks to all of you for the info.
                                                             eng789

30 May 2009     

trelly
Argentina

A picture says more than a thousand words :-P

30 May 2009     

baiba
Latvia

In addition to the links that were given by Victoria here is one more where you will find the resources http://www.prometheanplanet.com

30 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2