Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help to be able to upload worksheets    

Help to be able to upload worksheets

yolprica
Spain

Help to be able to upload worksheets

Hi everyone! Once again I need your help. Whenever I try to upload some documents I get this message "Upload files that end in types doc.doc.doc." and I don �t know what all this is about. I have tried changing the names of the documents but it doesn �t work. I don �t know what �s wrong with my files. Can anybody help me, please.

Yolanda

30 May 2009      

ASA3000
Egypt

Hi  Yolanda,

I think you are using Microsoft Word 2007.  So when you save the file, it comes with .docx extension.

If I �m right, then try to save it in an older format.

Good luck :)

30 May 2009     

luly2286
Spain

If u r using Word 2007 you have to clik in Guardar como/ Documento de word 97-2003, to save the document. On this way it �s compatible with other versions.
That �s all. If u wanna insert an image and the image size is so big, u can zip the image, making double click on it and choose. Comprimir imagen.

Good luck:)

30 May 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

You need to create your worksheet in Microsoft Word for which you must have the application software "Microsoft Office". When you save your work in MS Word, it automatically takes a three letter extension .doc after the file name given by you. So all documents which end in the extension .doc which is given by the MS Word by default, can be uploaded.

30 May 2009     

yolprica
Spain

Thank you very much for your help, I finally got it. Tomorrow there will three new documents thanks to your help.

Hugs from hot Spain
Yolanda

30 May 2009