Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HI!!!    

HI!!!

Ivona
Serbia

Ignore me?!? IGNORE ME?!? But i �m desperately seeking A-TEN-TIONNNN!!!!
(Oops, hubby fuming ... I �m off. Plz, give me more attention later. Plz. Ceci, i won �t tease any more. Plz. Gotta dash!)

1 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I must go to work... see you at night!�

1 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Glad he is fuming now..you deserve a bit of chastising ...bratty�LOL�See all you lovely people later...byeeeeHug

1 Jun 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

I am going crazy Ivona! please Ivona and Carolina do not quarrel... LOL

1 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Ivona �s hubby here. Ahem. Cool
Ivona won �t be able to sit for a while so she won �t be pestering you for that while. I think i deserve a �thank you � for this. If people can �t leave a �thank you � comment after downloading a ws, they can at least thank ME for saving them from this brat.
(I can do this more often, if you like. Just give me a whistle.)
Yours, Srki Wink

1 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

LOLHi Srki...you are a true star! �We have been waiting for soooo long. �You must have such great patience! �Keep up the good work and keep that brat in checkWink�We will love you for it!!�LOL

1 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I �m a little like the Brat... maybe we could form a �Brat Pack �?

Congratulations(?!) Ceci on reaching the milestone (or should that be millstone?) of Moderatordom!

Oh, IB... the generally accepted origin (in UK English) of �a bone to pick � comes from tossing a bone to a dog. The dog will chew it endlessly & if you (or another dog) try to take it from the beasty, you will have a big fight!

Is that enough attention to give you a fix for a little while, eh?

2 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3