Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Editing reported printables    

Editing reported printables

Anna P
Brazil

Editing reported printables

I have a question about reported wss. Does anyone know if the author can edit his printable while it is in the reported printables section?  If it can be done then the first ones to review the reported contribution will see a worksheet and the ones who evaluate it after the correction will certainly have a different opinion.  I am not against the right of editing a ws, especially if it is in danger of being removed, but it is confusing for the moderators who will read contradictory opinions about that printable.

I am not 100% sure but I am under the impression that one of the wss that I reviewed this morning is different now, with extra pages and activities.

I don�t really know what could be done in cases like this.  Maybe we could have the right of changing out �vote�.

1 Jun 2009      

Zora
Canada

Hi there Anna... Smile

I almost didn �t see this... The answer to your question is "yes". You can modify your worksheet while it �s being "reported and voted on". Most times the owner of the worksheet has no idea that their worksheet has even been reported unless somebody let�s them know.

I definitely agree that we should perhaps be allowed to change our vote... a one time thing though, just in case the person does decide to modify the worksheet so that they can "save" it.

Linda

1 Jun 2009