Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ADVERTISING WORKSHEETS    

ADVERTISING WORKSHEETS

liverpuliana
Spain

ADVERTISING WORKSHEETS

This is for the people who downloaded my worksheet today:

BIG THANK YOU!!!

I don �t really understand why some people lately felt the urgent need to advertise their worksheets. Mine only got 6 downloads today but I feel SO HAPPY because I �ve helped six fellow teachers. I upload when I can and my worksheets don �t get stacks of points but little by little I �ve made 425. I never felt the need to advertise them, I just uploaded them thinking they might be helpful for other teachers, just as they were for me. I made whatever points and when I need something I have a look and download it (special thanks to Katiana, Xani, evelinmar�a, frenchfrog,...and many others because your worksheets are SOOOOOOOOOO USEFUL!!! I usually leave a comment but sometimes I just don �t have the time ( 3 and 5year old kids running around the house and partner with an awful timetable), so BIG THANKS  for all of you.

My point is, please don �t advertise, it looks awful. Just keep working, share with other teachers and enjoy life, je je!!!Don �t get stressed out because your worksheets don �t get many points. Maybe next one will do.
Big hug for everybody out there.
Inma

1 Jun 2009      

gkole70
United States

I couldn �t agree with you more about advertising worksheets. The other thing that is so annoying is people begging for points, or showing up and saying something like, "I need such and such a teaching material RIGHT NOW and can �t wait another minute" or until they can get points enough to download. That is sooooooo pathetic! Like, what did you do before you found this site? I hope no one minds my venting a little. This is a great site and it only takes a little effort to figure out how it works! Quality work will rise to the top, whether folks realize it immediately or it takes a while. Even if you don �t get as many points as you �d hoped, it doesn �t mean that your sheets aren �t useful. There is a certain kind of sheet that goes over well here, and more everyday type of utilitarian sheets that may do the job well enough don �t get noticed all the time. That �s life. Being a member here has pushed me to improve the quality and interest level of my work for my students, though, whether it �s a submission here or not. Thanks, everyone for letting me get up and speak my mind a little! Peace to all! Gary

2 Jun 2009