Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sad news    

Sad news

eng789
Israel

Sad news

I just heard about the tragic plane crash. 

Air France flight on it �s way to Brazil.   Brazilian officials said 60 of those who died were from Brazil and the French minister responsible for transport confirmed that there were at least 40 French people and 25 Germans on the flight. Other reports listed six Danes, five Italians, three Moroccans, two Lebanese and a Portuguese among the passengers, although some may have been counted twice.

I don �t know what to say.  So, sad.

2 Jun 2009      

frenchfrog
France

73 French passengers, actually.

2 Jun 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

DEar Barbara, that is a real tragedy... I feel sorry for the victim �s families�

2 Jun 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

......and one Argentinian called Pablo Gabriel Dreyfus Unhappy

2 Jun 2009     

oregon91
Argentina

I just have heard about it too in the late night news. I just can �t believe that such things still happen in today �s world with all the technology and stuff.

I feel very sorry for those who lost a loved one.

2 Jun 2009     

Sara26
Brazil

Dear colleagues,

I invite you to join me in a chain of prayers for all those who were on that plane and for their families as well. May God give them comfort and strenght to get over such a hard time.

Sara

2 Jun 2009     

mariamit
Greece

It �s a terrible thing when something like this happens.  Let �s all pray that God gives strength and courage to those left behind.
Maria

2 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

This is  a tragedy and I �d like to join my prayers to yours for all the 228 people who were on board the Air France flight to Paris as well as for all their beloved ones who must be living the worst hours of their lives. May them find the strength and the courage to go through such a hard time.

mena

2 Jun 2009     

Erna
Russian Federation

It �s such a sad thing..I didn �t watch the news yet, came in here and saw your post..I join you with my prayers.. May God bless those who lost their relatives and friends and give them the needed courage to go on no matter what.. it �s always quite difficult to lose someone you love..

Erna

2 Jun 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I also join in the prayers, there were three Irish people and two Spaniards on that flight. This tragedy has hit the world.

2 Jun 2009     

alerac
Argentina

No matter where they were from, they were human beings.
Was it just an accident? Weird for the kind of plane. I �ve heard it was 4 years old.
Is it real that it just vanished? It is said that it might have been a bomb which was placed on it. Cry

2 Jun 2009     

1    2    Next >