Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TATIANA AND MAR!    

TATIANA AND MAR!

nkappa
Greece

TATIANA AND MAR!

I WANT TATIANA AND MAR BACK!!

VICTOR PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ALL THOSE CHEATEN WORKSHEETS ........ Cry

2 Jun 2009      

Missfrancisca
Spain

I also miss them.Cry   I think they are upset that is why they are not here.

2 Jun 2009     

flo84
France

I agree with nkappa. There must be a solution to prevent our work to be published elsewhere. What can we do ? Katiana and Mar are very upset and I can understand why. They worked so hard and then discovered that people published their work without giving the name of the author and without asking permission. I would have been very upset too if I had discovered my own work on another site. Please let �s think about it. We  cannot give our friends up ! 

2 Jun 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Good morning!!
I also want Mar and Tatiana back.I understand them and they have all my support.

2 Jun 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

I �m sure it �s not only Tatiana and Mar who �ve decided to stop uploading,but many other members prefer to stop it until something is done.

Something should be done with people who don �t contribute.People who are just hiding and doing nothing but uploading the daily 30ws for mischievous ends.I believe no hard working teacher would steal another hard working teacher �s work and not even acknowledge it.People who do that are people who live on other people �s works and are here only for stealing not for contributing.Their motto is "easy things can go easily"

2 Jun 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

I totally agree with all of you.  I think this site is wonderful but recently with the amount of stealing within the site and now externally I am starting to feel rather disillusioned.  I am 100% in favour of sharing but some people really do seem to be taking advantage and this has to be stopped.

Victor I am sure you are really busy and we all appreciate everything you do but I think it is extremely necessary for you to step in and comment on this latest issue regarding external blogs etc.  Perhaps you are unaware of the situation.  Katiana is the most downloaded person on this site we can �t allow her to feel let down and unsupported. 

2 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Was there ever a reply from Victor about the blogs and websites? I �m only around in the early mornings now... and sometimes miss what happens.
I too feel so bad for some of the most inspirational members of this site to be hurt in this way. I really hope that they don �t leave this community and I don �t mean just their worksheets, but they themselves as great teachers and people to chat with on the forum.
Cry

2 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Hi nkappa! What happened to Tatiana and Mar?? What happened to their Ws?? Were they found in another site??? I can �t believe it! How is it possible?

2 Jun 2009