Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > abuse    

abuse

emulator
Egypt

abuse

As a user with more than 2200 points I will use my powers to report those contributions:

in which the animal sounds are not his own creation

in which he changed a British Council swf flash game into a ppt ( You can find his confession at the top of the page)

this ppt is one of his students � and not his ( He forgot to delete the st �s name on the 1st slide)

the pictures used in that ws were scanned from core books and not his own drawings

as you can see the only technique that he masters is COPY and PASTE...So I recommend this user to be removed from our world

Thanks

and

2 Jun 2009      

pirchy
Israel

I don �t think this topic should be discussed in the forum. After worksheets are reported and voted on, it �s Victor �s decision what to do with these people �s accounts.
Have a wonderful day everyone,LOL

2 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi emulator! Why are you doing this here on the forum?

2 Jun 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Emulator!

What do you mean? All the links you give above belong to you!?!?! You reccomend yourself to be removed from this community?

You don �t need to do this on the forum. Just go on your printables and delete them if something wrong with them. Even if there is nothing wrong with any of your work you have the right to delete them. It �s up to you.

2 Jun 2009     

emulator
Egypt

would you tell me where else should i do that if i find that the ppt which i spent 2 days long working on removed with some insults and accusation comments..it �s a pity i can have no1 judge it now coz it �s not there any more.
If I changed an swf flash file into a ppt game...and that was not easy - not a simple converting process- to make it communicative and uploadable to this site...is it called COPY PASTE!?

2 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Let me see if I got this straight.  Those are your own worksheets and somehow, according to the comments you �ve been reading in the reported contributions section, they might as well be reported because each of them has an aspect given as a reason for the removal of  someone �s work. Is that it?

2 Jun 2009     

emulator
Egypt

Yes Mena..you got the point
I know there �s nothing could be done now but I have to defend my 2-day long efforts.. And it was me who added the comment on that deleted ppt that it was originally a british council flash...not a powerpoint - not a document

2 Jun 2009     

borna
Croatia

Oh My God!!!!
This forum used to be a place of fun, relaxation, jokes, and rest from our stressful jobs and noe every day people fight and argue about something!!!!
Where are we going with this?

Sasa

2 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Oh Your God, Sasa!

maybe you should try the �Teachers� Cafe � - I think that�s where Mr Fun & Miss Frivolity are now �hanging out �.

Maybe we should all be issued complimentary flak jackets when we sign in?

2 Jun 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

LOL

alien boy, you crack me up!!

2 Jun 2009