Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can ´t download    

Can ´t download

LaSensei
Japan

Can ´t download

When I try to download something it says "you have 91 points and 91 downloads" so i can �t download anymore. I thougt that after 30 points you can always download 30/day.

I often download without saving and stuff because i thought id never go through that many in one day. Now im regretting!! Cry It �s because I teach at 6 schools so it �s confusing to keep stuff saved on 6 differen computers and stuff. Many worksheets i have downloaded multiple times!! because i didnt know about this. is it correct that you can only download as many points as you have?

Oh and also, i have many worksheets that i need to upload here, but i can´t figure out how to compress the images on a Japanese computer. Microsoft Word is all in Japanese so i cant read the tabs and stuff!! so frustrating! Pinch

3 Jun 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

You can only download 30 NEW contributions per day... If you downloaded "old" contributions obviously you lose a point per sheet

3 Jun 2009     

LaSensei
Japan

aaaahhhhh i see. thanks!

3 Jun 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

The best thing would be to save your work to a portable USB drive. I �m not sure what to call it, pendrive or thumbdrive ? That way you can transfer your work from computer to computer, school to school. I love them. I have one that only ever has ESL Printables on it.
Cheers Joy

3 Jun 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

it is called a pen drive or flash drive in my country.

3 Jun 2009