Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > about an error reporting    

about an error reporting

Akanah
Spain

manoski: u r right, thxs 4 understand me. Some members get mad when talking about reporting. I guess nikadixon didn �t read my post carefully and/or had a bad experience with a reported WS.

Anyway, I �m going to bed with no aswer...

night everybody

Olga

4 Jun 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Night Olga. Sweet Dreams!!!

4 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Back again...

I am glad everything got clear!!

Good night to you all!

4 Jun 2009     

Portugal

"u r right, thxs 4 understand me." Is this supposed to be understood as English?
"I guess nikadixon didn �t read my post carefully and/or had a bad experience with a reported WS. " Can you explain in public what  the exact meaning of this sentence is?
What people say in foruns is possible of prossecution, so, say this clearly and sound: you are talking about what bad experience?
You should never say things you can�t prove, but let me tell you that I have seen the thinking cap used in one of your works, more than once.
Thank you.

5 Jun 2009     

Akanah
Spain

nikadixon
Portugal

(no subject)
I din �t have any reported work my dear, wrong again and again.
Don �t guess: just study a bit more of English, dear. That would do you good, believe me. You write like an uneducated person. You arepoisonous. 

5 Jun 2009      Delete this message

This is the lovely PM this person send me. He / she block me in his box so i couldn �t answer. How do you call that....?

This uneducated person has a BA in English Philology.
 Read some Linguistics books about the evolution and economics of English.
 I don �t have to explain any of my sentences coz everybody can read and understand what i say except for you, that �s the prob: You didn �t read carefully my 1st post and that �s why this thing got bigger and bigger.
 Of course you have seen my thiking cap somewhere, in the net! You can download it for free. Ah! talking about explaining sentences...

This is my last post, i don �t have time for this.

5 Jun 2009     

Portugal

And you found yourself a way of denying your false/malicious statement.

Thank you for the resum�, it was most enlightening. I �m overwhelmed.

.Clap

5 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3