Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > youtube downloads    

youtube downloads

vbpb
Mexico

youtube downloads

Hey there !!!
Some days ago, I remember seeing the "instructions" for downloading videos from youtube, it was so simple that I thought I could remember it easily....
Well... it seems my German relative (Alzheimer) came to visit me this week and I totally forgot that "so simple way of downloading the videos..."
If by any chance anyone remembers about that post, I would really appreciate  if you tell me where to find it or to post it again...
Thanks in advance to all.
Take care and keep up the good work!!!

20 Oct 2008      

nikita2008
Argentina

Hi! Check the the category "Make suggestion..." Topic: youtube categories in the forum. I tried several ways but the only that worked for me was with the software vdownloader.

By the the way, thankyou all for the tips!!!

good luck!!Thumbs Up

20 Oct 2008     

DanielaA
Romania

VDownloader works for me as well.
http://vdownloader.en.softonic.com/
Daniela.

20 Oct 2008     

vbpb
Mexico

thanks for answering, I�ll give it a try!!

21 Oct 2008     

caritush
Argentina

Hi, I was just wondering about the same thing, bc i read that topic too! and found it!

you have to add "kiss" to the youtube adress... as in... www.kissyoutube.... (and then the rest of the link)

i added a link to the topic bc there are screenshots for easier understanding

26 Mar 2009