Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Personal Abuse    

Personal Abuse

cheezels
New Zealand

Good morning!
I am a fan.... I cannot use them at the moment... but  have taught young children in the past and when I saw your lovely worksheets I knew that they were terrific and as I am hoping to be able to get back into teaching children in the future  for me they are a treasure that I will be saving!
Anyone who has taught young children knows the value of these worksheets!
Please do not let one rude person spoil your day!
Hug

7 Jun 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

Someone reported one of your worksheets - ugh, Rat Poo.

OK I still have a lot to figure out here but my first concern is why having 1000pts makes someone a moderator. Also, how can someone make a comment without leaving their name? Duh.

Your ws are lovely LOVELY LOVELY.

Enjoy your Sunday.

7 Jun 2009     

veronika74
Hungary

Cheer up. Your printables are very useful, creative and lovely. Have a nice day.

7 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Well, 1000 points makes someone a �moderator �... but unfortunately (or should that really be fortunately?) it doesn �t make them morally superior to the rest of us at the bottom of the food chain...

7 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2