Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just to say thank you...as im starting over again...    

Just to say thank you...as im starting over again...

Greek Professor
Greece

Just to say thank you...as im starting over again...

Well...everyone.. just a short thank you note for all the contributions that i have downloaded and HAD stored into my USB stick... which stopped working... Unfortunately nothing could be done to retrieve my and YOUR work....
Anyway.. life goes on and thanks EVERYONE....

8 Jun 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Too bad... but if you downloaded one of mine and want a copy, just let my know by PM and I �ll send it.

Cheers.

Zailda Coirano

8 Jun 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Greek Profesor,
Same thing that Zalida told you.. if you need any of my printables just PM me and I �ll send it to you in no time!
See you,
Cyn

8 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there! I know how you feel... My 400GB external hardrive stopped working 3 weeks ago. I dropped it... 9 years of school work, music and all my photos from travelling and living away from NZ.... the one saving grace was that my eslprintables stuff was on a USB stick...(small mercy)
I cried, I swore I grasped at straws that it might magically turn on again....So if you need anything please just PM! :-)

8 Jun 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Sorry to know that... If u need some of my ws send me a private message and I �ll send it to u.

Have a nice day

8 Jun 2009     

robertohm
Spain

Cry that�s terrible.
If there were some mine. let me know and i will send you in a private mail
greetings

8 Jun 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Same here, If any of my sheets are useful to you just let me know and I �ll gladly send you...
Marion

8 Jun 2009     

sazzag
United Kingdom

Any of mine you want just let me know.

8 Jun 2009     

missola
Palestine

hi Greek Professor
So sorry for what happened
You ca send me a Pm with your email ad I can send you aything you want from my worksheets.

Please don �t trust usb drives and be careful next time

8 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

That �s really frustrating. If you need any of mine PM me too. :=)

8 Jun 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Funny MySpace Comments and Graphics

Check your PM, dear friend!

8 Jun 2009     

1    2    3    Next >