Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > judging to execution    

judging to execution

mr.dgdln
Turkey

judging to execution

I feel really ashamed of my job now.
I reported a ws that I thought it was scanned. but it was not as I was told by other members. Ok I might have been mistaken. I �m just a simple human who can make mistakes. But before I wasn �t given a chance to apologize, revenge bells began to ring for someone whose name I don �t want to mention. This member reported my 2 new worksheets with the same words I reported her worksheet. are we children to be educated or are we the ones who is responsible to educate young generation?
I felt really ashamed for my mistake and the attitude towards my mistake? so childish!
please evaluate my worksheets and if you see them suitable to be removed, please do not hesitate.
and I don �t want to pollute this page with this unkind events So please do not comment here.
 if you want to say something,please send me a personal message.

8 Jun 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
If your worksheets do not deserve to be deleted, moderators will vote to keep them in. I believe they �ve been wrongfully reported.
I also want to add that the person who reported them did not sign his/her name. Are you sure you know who it is?

8 Jun 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

I do completely agree with Manonski.  Don �t worry it �s important not to pay attention to any kind of bad attitude, so I �ll see your work and if it doesn � deserve to be removed I �ll vote for NO, KEEP IT! Have a nice day/evening.

9 Jun 2009     

arlene2
Chile

This is an open site so there �s always a chance to find someone pretending to be an English teacher talking nonsense...

9 Jun 2009     

susiebelle
United States

Dear Mr. Dgdlin, 
I do believe you are referring to my worksheet as the one that was reported  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=244723#thetop

I am not certain it was you because the person who reported my creation as being "SCANNED" did not have the courage to sign their name.  Before I respond to your post, I would like to verify that:

1. You are the one who reported my worksheet as being scanned, ie, plagiarized
2. I am the one  to whom you are referring as having reported one of Your worksheets as being scanned, since I personally have never reported a worksheet as being scanned-EVER..... and I have also never reported a worksheet without leaving my name.

I am awaiting your reply before I  address your comment.

Very, Very Sincerely,
Susiebelle

9 Jun 2009