Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > very similar worksheet    

very similar worksheet

sldp
France

very similar worksheet

Today( 20.10.08), there�s a worksheet about food:

very similar to mine; it may be a coincidence but the classification is the same and although some pictures are different it is quite obvious( at least to me)  that it is the same thing.  I�m quite proud of my worksheet as it has been downloaded quite a lot although it is quite simple. 

Please check and tell me what you  think?  I  can�t really say it is stolen as some changes have been made , or can I, ? THANKS very much for your help.

I also would like to congratulate you all for all the great work you�re doing! Keep it up please.

20 Oct 2008      

sldp
France

oops !! wrong links
 sorry here are the correct links
the similar one:

my worksheet

thanks for your help

20 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

I took a look at the worksheet in question and not all of the vocabulary is the same nor are the pictures in the same place. The worksheet was made up by somebody with the same ideas as you and I don�t think that it was copied or stolen. A lot of work obviously went into placing the pictures and stuff ... and quite honestly, your idea is similar to others I have seen too, so I don�t think you should be screaming wolf. There is only so much one can do with those types of vocabulary exercises.

I don�t think we should be pointing fingers at others. It�s an ugly habit and if you think the worksheet in question is dubious then you should contact Victor about it, not ask the whole board about whether you should report it or not.

20 Oct 2008     

victoria84
Spain

I had a look and they are similar but there are some differences. So I don�t think that it was a stolen worksheet.
At least, that�s my opinion. Smile

20 Oct 2008     

viggia (F)
Italy

Hi Sldp,

I had a look at both ws.  It looks pretty much the same as what happened to me and it was not considered as stolen. I know perfectly how you might feel.....

ciao
viggia

20 Oct 2008