Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Where are my points????????    

Where are my points????????

Caroline565
Australia

Please dig deep into your points bag and send whatever you can spare to Ivona Bratty: C/O The Points Starvation Fund, 69 Upper Echelon Street, Leskovac, Serbia.

It is in giving that we receive !!  So please, please make a teacher happy. Get my point?LOL

PS  That �s the best I can do for you Ivona !!
Caroline Hug

9 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Starved Ivona, praying for her points...

9 Jun 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hey Ivona!!!
I bought a new bag where I am saving a looooooot of points for you!!!Approve
Come get it !!! It is waiting for you!!!!!!Evil Smile

PS You are so funny!!LOL
LOL

9 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

LOLOLOL!!!!!!! LOL
Manonski! I can �t properly laugh as i have a toothbrush in my mouth while typing this! (Bedtime, you know.) Gzzzzz ... You �re "killing me softly with this pho-to, kiling me softly ... "
(we �ll be right back after the commercials)

10 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Wink But Ivona dear..must we POINT out to you to never be brushing your teeth when it is time to laugh! Whats the POINT!  You will actually lose the whole POINT of cleaning them if you do that. Listen now..and please understand my POINT  dear. We as your beloved friends have made a POINT of trying to help you in this thread by offering to each other a few POINTERS through which we may be able to help you to get more POINTS. Let me try to explain the whole POINT of this to you.  The whole POINT of POINTING to the POINTS subject is merely our attempt to POINT out to the POINT- BAGGERS that they should make a POINT of donating POINTS to you...so as to increase your number of POINTS. Then in the end it will be clear that the whole POINT of our POINTS exercise will have been to enable you to be promoted to the honour of being a moderator, wherby you can then take all of our POINTS away from us and have YOUR POINTS-BAG bursting at the seams.

Ah!   whats the POINT of making an appeal for POINTS for you if you cannot see any POINT in us makng this POINTED effort on your behalf. It is probably POINTLESS! Oh dear!  hubby just came out of the bedroom and is POINTING at his watch with his POINTY finger!! Me  thinks he is a bit annoyed that I am in esl so late.  Better go now because if I delay any longer there will be no POINT in joining him at all. Wink Poor guyLOL I suppose he has a POINT in POINTING out the POINTLESSNESS of him  going to bed early if I keep waking him up later as I try to make it a POINT of not disturbing him from his dreamy slumber as I creep under the covers. !  Hope that you can make some sense out of this dear IvonaLOL  I can�t!! hahahahahahaha!
Caroline  Hug

10 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2