Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Easy and short theatre plays    

Easy and short theatre plays

colejap
Spain

Easy and short theatre plays

Hi everyone!
I want to ask if anyone knows any website or place where we can get short and easy theatre plays in English. At the school where I am working, children have to prepare a presentation at the end of each semester and I was wondering there may be some websites where we can get good references or/and information.
Arigatou!

9 Jun 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Yes, stextime (edit: stexstme), that site has really good plays, but most of them must be adapted to suit one �s students � knowledge and age, as well as the size of the group. I �ve already done Peggy the Pint Sized Pirate and it went great. I made some changes, like adding more lines for the pirates (I �m Bobby Brave! Mess with me and your home will be a grave! (i just made this up, but you get the idea ...)
Also, you (colejap) can search the site by typing the key words in the search engine below, and you �ll get sth like this:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=plays&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

edit: some people are just smart and copy/paste people�s nicks around here. one learns as long as he/she lives ...

9 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

@stex..s ...t ...e.. no, m ...e. D �oh!
Does anyone around here have a ws where i could practise spelling this member �s name? or a PPT!! to play while learning! Smile

9 Jun 2009     

winky2
United Kingdom

Mine comes from the Harry Potter books :) childish a bit

9 Jun 2009     

colejap
Spain

Thanks for the links! I �m going to check it now!

9 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I �ve posted two (one for elementary students and one for teenagers) here at ESL, so you �ll be able to see them tomorrow. (the ugly Duckling and Peter Perfect)... nighty night

9 Jun 2009