Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > points    

ostrovsa
Israel

I have send some new printables and didn �t get point for them how can I get these points?

9 Jun 2009      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

you have 17 points

9 Jun 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Dear Ostrovska,

I �m sure you �ve read the rules for this page? You find them at the top "What �s this"
I do wish more people would them and would read the upload messages
*big sigh*
You get your points 1 day after your material has been downloaded by other people.
Midnigh (Spanish time) is the Magical Moment at which it all happens ...

English teachers from all over the world (depending on their local time) have been known to

- stay up for it
- get out of bed for it
- interrupt breakfast for it
- run out of class to the nearest computer for it
- told their husbands in bed "just a moment, darling" - for this Magical Moment
- burned the breakfast toast for their poor children in order not to miss it

It �s only a couple of hours to go --- maybe you want to stay up for Magical Moment too?
Dorothea

9 Jun 2009     

Limor Mor
Israel

ha.... ha.... ha... Edlerverein

u are so right...

9 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Haha, good one, Dorothea!
Did you check this one:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=9269 ?
Might give you a �giggle �. It �s a new virus spreading through eslprintables ...

EDIT: I�m not going to start a new thread, but something weird has JUST happened. Within 30 seconds i got about 50 points!?!?!?!? And i didn�t upload anything! It�s 1:28 my / Spanish time ... Wacko It can�t be that people are breaking their piggy banks for a joke of mine ... 

10 Jun 2009     

QueenJade
Netherlands

Maybe people downloaded your previous works, the ones you already have, and this increased your points.

10 Jun 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

That is true queen jade... I have also seen a persons work in the recent daily downloads and have been so impressed that I have checked out their other older printables and donwloaded a bunch... maybe this is what happened Ivona? As those points add on immediately? And you have had some super charts lately? Maybe others have only just discovered your genuis? LOL

10 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Hello, people! I �m talking about more than FIFTY points within 20 SECONDS!! As i was refreshing the page the number changed by 10-15 pts. It �s just impossible. But ok, you had your laugh. Ok. I will go and sulk elsewhere. Cool

10 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

See Ivona ..the appeal DID work  hehehehe! LOL

10 Jun 2009