Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > JUST WANTED TO SHARE    

JUST WANTED TO SHARE

FroggyClaudine
France

JUST WANTED TO SHARE

Hello dear colleagues,
Sorry to take some room on the board but I wanted to share this piece of news with you. Some girls in our school were competiting for a France Championship in indoors football and they finished third, managing to win against a team who �s doing what we call sport and studies which mean they have a lot of sport (especially football in that case) everyday.
I �m so proud of them and I wanted to share it with you ! Maybe that �s because I love football all together and as our school is small (400 pupils), we do think it �s a great achievement.

10 Jun 2009      

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations to all of them.!!! I also love football, and indoors football is really exciting!!

10 Jun 2009     

serene
Greece

Well done to the girls!!!     Clap

10 Jun 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Congratulations on their wonderful achievement. I know just how proud you feel when your kids do well, no matter in what field! 

10 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Raise The Roof

Carla

10 Jun 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Congrats! It �s really good to feel enthusiasm in your writing! :-)

10 Jun 2009     

eng789
Israel

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Jun 2009